Welcome to all viewers of my site. This site will go through many changes as I learn the way of the blogger, but my intentions of this site is to provide insight, reflection, dedication, and love to not only the Catholic Church and her Saints, but to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, because ultimately, that is what it is all about. His intercession and Love has profoundly changed me in ways I never could have imagined, and I want to share my insight and reflections, as well as my spiritual journey to all that will listen, in the hope that you too, will be profoundly changed by the gift of life and love that He has given us all.
YOUR ENEMY MAY DO YO… on Pope Francis’ Homily, Ju… Cathy on Pope Francis’ Homily, Ju… Daily Reflections of… on Daily Reflections of Saint Pad… Reflection. “Unless… on Reflection. “Unless you… Morning daily prayer… on Daily Prayer!
- UntitledThe Pope will award an indulgence if you follow from home! Here is the link (below) is the World Youth Day Liturgy so that you can! http://wydcentral.org/rio-2013-liturgy-book/adamscj99
- Daily Reflections of Saint Padre Pio- On Guardian AngelsGuardian Angel: Send me your Guardian Angel: “If you need me and cannot come to visit me, enter in a church, kneel at the Blessed Sacrament, and send me your Guardian Angel.” “Send the guardian angel. He doesn’t pay a … Continue reading →adamscj99
- Saint Simon StockBorn in the County of Kent, England, about 1165; died in the Carmelite monastery at Bordeaux, France, 16 May, 1265. On account of his English birth he is also called Simon Anglus. It is said that when twelve years old he began to live as a hermit in the … Continue reading →adamscj99
- Our Lady of Mount CarmelOur Lady of Mount Carmel The Story of Our Lady of Mount Carmel On July 16, 1251, Our Lady appeared to St. Simon Stock, the Father of the Carmelite Order, and presented him with the Scapular. St. Simon’s story began … Continue reading →adamscj99
- Reflection. “Unless you believe you will not understand.”Matthew 10:34- 11:1 Jesus said to his Apostles: “Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth. I have come to bring not peace but the sword. For I have come to set a man against … Continue reading →adamscj99
- Daily Reflections of Saint Padre Pio: On Justification“God revealed his power more fully in our justification than in creating heaven and earth.” “Our justification is such an enormous miracle that the sacred scripture compares it to the Resurrection.” “Oh, if we could perceive … Continue reading →adamscj99
- FROM THE POPE EMERITUS! OLDIE BUT GOODIE!BENEDICT XVI GENERAL AUDIENCE St Peter’s Square Wednesday, 9 April 2008 Saint Benedict of Norcia Dear Brothers and Sisters, Today, I would like to speak about Benedict, the Founder of Western Monasticism and also the Patron of my … Continue reading →adamscj99
- Holy Father’s Angelus, July 8, 2013Dear brothers and sisters! First of all I want to share with you the joy of having encountered, yesterday and today, a special Year of Faith pilgrimage: that of seminarians & novices. Please pray for them, that their love … Continue reading →adamscj99
- Pope Francis’ Lumen Fedei- English TranslationPlease see link for the Holy Father’s Lumen Fedei, English translation. Reflection to follow soon! ~CJA http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/francesco/encyclicals/documents/papa-francesco_20130629_enciclica-lumen-fidei_en.pdfadamscj99
- Devoutly Catholic- Time Off and the importance of Freedom.Devoutly Catholic will be offline, starting tomorrow for some much needed family time and will return next Monday.. As the 4th of July of America takes place, I ask that all of us take a good look at freedom- true … Continue reading →adamscj99